Thursday, May 24, 2018

My First Video Tutorial: The House Plant Sloth

Check out my very first needle felting video tutorial! It's a project that people completely new to needle felting can handle but will also be fun for intermediate level needle felters. I like to call it my houseplant sloth. It's a mini three-toed sloth that you can hang in your houseplants or any number of things around your home or office. In the video I cover wire armatures, sculpting with wool and felting needle, mixing colors, fine detailing in 2D and 3D and how to make realistic fur.
The beautiful videography work is thanks to my very talented friends Danny and Nina Kim. And I owe a big thank you to Marie Spaulding of Livingfelt.com for sponsoring us and making the video possible!
If you like the tutorial please give it a like and subscribe to my youtube channel. If this first video is popular enough, Danny and Nina and I will make more!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3SaOabmdTA



1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled that you are going to do some tutorials! I did the sloth right away. He was a lot of fun. Your work is amazing and I am so glad to be learning from you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin